In the Generic Statistical Business Process Model (GSBPM) dissemination refers to the phases in the statistical production where statistical products are made avaliable to users and customers.
Dissemination of geospatial statistics or statistics on small areas involves a wide range of tools, linking geography and statistical information together. Some countries provide services only for displaying data while others have developed more comprehensive platforms integrating map services with capabilities for on-line spatial analysis and download services.
In case you would like to add more examples go to “share your knowledge” and post your contribution.
- Dissemination of small area statistics by Statistics Netherlands
- Geostatistics Portal in Poland
- Tool for visualisation and dissemination of geospatial statistics in Slovenia
- Statistical Grid in Brazil
- Visualisation – The shape of Sweden according to population density
- Statistical cities (PT)
- Survey on the impact of the forest fires occurred in Portugal at the summer of 2013